- 3 Minutes to read
- 3 Minutes to read
SAFE Dashboard provides a holistic view of your organization's cybersecurity posture.
The dashboard is divided into the below sections to display the assessment result.
- SAFE Score Trend
- Vector-wise SAFE Score
- Asset Group
- Location SAFE Score
- Gap Reports
- Actionable Insights
- Compliance Management
SAFE Score Trend
- This section provides a timeline frame modeled over a continuous graph to present the overall SAFE Score, People Score, Policy Score, Technology Score, and Cybersecurity Products score of the organization assessed on a daily basis, in the form of a curve over 1 week to 1 year period of the time period (as defined by the user).
- Users can switch to the different tabs to view the People Score, Policy Score, Technology Score, and Cybersecurity Products score by clicking on them.
- SAFE provides four timeframe options, 1 Year, 3 Months, 1 Month, and 1 Week. You can change the time frame by hovering and selecting the other time frame option.
- SAFE displays the industry benchmark scores, which provides visibility into how safe is your organisation compared to other organizations with similar characteristics. The characteristics influencing industry benchmark include the industry, revenue, and, size of the company.
Vector-wise SAFE Score
SAFE has the five vector approach of assessment, including People, Policy, Technology, Cybersecurity Products, and Third-party.
For easy navigation and to view the vector-wise SAFE scores, these five vectors are available under the Assessment option in the left navigation menu. Users can navigate the People, Policy, Technology, Cybersecurity Product, and Third-party details by clicking on these options from the left navigation menu.
Additionally, the left navigation menu displays SAFE scores for People, Policy, Technology, and Cybersecurity Products.
Technology displays the SAFE Score of all the onboarded technology verticals along with the count of the total number of assets and the number of assessed assets. It also provides a comparative view through a Spider Web chart and generates a comparison among the evaluated maturity score of all the onboarded technology verticals. Hovering on dots available on the spider web displays the SAFE Score for that vertical.
Click the See More button to quickly navigate to the Technology Distribution page.
This section of the dashboard showcases the assessment done on the asset groups and allows users to monitor the assessment results of the top asset groups directly from the dashboard.
This section displays the Asset Groups in a table. Clicking on any of the asset group users will be redirected to the asset details page.
It also provides a comparative view through a Spider Web chart and generates a comparison among the evaluated maturity score of the top asset groups.
Note: Clicking the ‘See More’ button directs users to the Asset Group Management page.
Location SAFE Score
This section of the dashboard displays the SAFE Scores for each of the mapped locations on a world map. It helps organizations to trace the score of every onboarded technology in the SAFE spread over the geographical locations where they have been deployed. Users can click the location dots on the world map to view the SAFE Score.
The following two options are available to navigate on the map:
- Plus Icon: Allow users to Zoom on the map.
- Minus Icon: Allow users to Zoom out the map.
Gap reports provide exposure to the gaps (all the negative controls linked with the assets that have to be patched) in the form of graphs.
Hovering on the graph displays the count for each of the gap types.
Users can select gap types (Critical, High, Medium, Low, and None) by marking the checkboxes available corresponding to them.
This section of the dashboard displays the SAFE score of the applicable policies.
This section of the dashboard displays the percentage compliance of the applicable compliance standards.
This section displays the distribution of all the onboarded third-parties in the SAFE Score range of 0 to 0.99, 1 to 1.99, 2 to 2.99, 3 to 3.99, 4 to 5. It also displays the total number of third parties in your organization.
This section displays the distribution of all the SAFE Me users in the SAFE Score range of 0 to 0.1 to 1, 1.1 to 2, 2.1 to 3, 3.1 to 4, 4.1 to 5. It also displays the total number of SAFE Me users in your organization.
Light Mode/Dark Mode Switch
The Dark Mode makes it easier for you to stay focused while working on SAFE by keeping the content stand out and receding windows in the background.
You can switch between light and dark mode by clicking on the switch, which is available at the top.