- 2 Minutes to read
View Third-party Assessment Result
- 2 Minutes to read
SAFE Score for overall third-party portfolio
SAFE assesses all the onboarded third parties of your organizations and quantifies their cyber risk posture by assigning a SAFE Score to them. SAFE rolls up the third-parties score to the overall third-party portfolio score for your organization.
This page allows SAFE users to onboard their third-parties and does the external security assessment for them.
- An automated external assessment is triggered at the time a vendor is onboarded. However, the user can abort and re-initiate the assessment.
- The assessment for the vendor is conducted on the primary domain provided at the time of onboarding the vendor and additional scope enumerated, while digital footprinting.
- Users can also remove the vendors at any time if the assessment is not in progress.
- Users can generate reports in either PDF or CSV format for the vendors from the External Assessment. Users will also be able to generate PDF reports from the Reports module.
SAFE continuously does the outside-in assessment for First-party and Third-parties.
- SAFE triggers the outside-in assessment once every 24 hours.
- For any change in the company profile, SAFE triggers the outside-in assessment and updates the SAFE Score.
SAFE segregates all your Third-parties based on their SAFE Score in the range of 0-1, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5, and displays the number of Third-parties falling in each category.
View external security assessment results for third-parties
The third-party dashboard displays a list of all the onboarded vendors (third parties). The list includes details such as a company name, domain, industry, location, and assessment status.
View third-party details
You can view the third-party external security assessment report card by clicking on any onboarded Third-party from the list. The third-party details page displays the SAFE Score trend, gap reports, and digital footprints.
Report card: The report card includes the identified gaps categorized into five sub-groups as per their severity Critical, High, Medium, Low, and Informational.
You can view the gaps' details by clicking any of the gaps.
View Digital Footprints
The page also displays the location-wise digital footprints on a world map and in a list at the bottom of the page, which includes IP addresses, domains, and location.
Download third-party reports
SAFE allows you to download the following reports for the onboarded third-parties:
- CSV Report
- Summary Report (PDF)
- Comprehensive Report (PDF)
To download a report:
- Navigate to the Third-party page.
- Scroll down to the Third-party Assessment list.
- Click the options menu available in the Manage column.
- Click the option Download CSV Report, Download Summary PDF Report, or Download Comprehensive PDF Report as per your requirement.
- Set a Password on the Set password pop-up screen.
- Click the Generate button.
- The report will be downloaded to your system. Use the set password in step 5 to open the report.