- 1 Minute to read
- 1 Minute to read
About this document
This document provides a step-by-step procedure to configure the KnowBe4 in SAFE.
SAFE seamlessly integrates with KnowBe4, and this integration allows SAFE to pull the Phishing results from the KnowBe4 at pre-defined intervals, eliminating the need for manual data uploading. You can configure KnowBe4 in SAFE via APIs from SAFE Hooks.
You need the Reporting APIs from KnowBe4 to establish a connection between SAFE and KnowBe4. You can generate the API Key from KnowBe4 as follows:
- Log in to your KnowBe4 account as Admin.
- Go to the Account Settings.
- Click the Account Integrations from the left menu.
- Click the API option.
- Mark the "Enable Reporting API Access" checkbox.
- The system generates an API Key. Save this API Key. You need to use this API Key while configuring the KnowBe4 in SAFE.
To configure the KnowBe4 in SAFE:
- Navigate to SAFE Hooks.
- Click the Configure button available on the KnowBe4 card. The system opens the KnowBe4 configuration page.
- Select the Region.
- Enter the API Key. Use the same key you have generated from KnowBe4.
- Select a date to exclude the phishing campaigns that were completed before the date.
- Select the number of days for Auto Sync Frequency.
- Click the Test Connection button to validate the connection details.
- Once the connection is validated, click the Save button.
- Clicking the Sync Now button available on the KnowBe4 configuration page triggers on-demand sync of SAFE and KnowBe4 and pulls the phishing results.
- SAFE admins can Enable/Disable this integration using the toggle switch available at the top-right of the KnowBe4 configuration page.
View Phishing Campaigns in SAFE
Once KnowBe4 is successfully configured to SAFE, it pulls the phishing campaign results in SAFE.
To view the campaigns:
- Navigate to People > Campaigns.
- Click the Phishing tab.
- The campaign list on this page displays all the phishing results imported from KnowBe4. The source column in the campaign list displays "KnowBe4" for the campaigns imported from KnowBe4.