- 3 Minutes to read
Health & Wellness
- 3 Minutes to read
Health & Wellness feature tracks and monitors the overall system health of the SAFE application. The SAFE admin can monitor the overall health of the SAFE server by tracking CPU Usage, Disk Usage, Memory Usage, and the Health of running docker containers.
This dashboard allows the SAFE admins to track the number of windows assets, which were not assessed in the last 30 days along with the number of assets running on old windows agents.
The system notifies SAFE admins about the overall health condition through health email alerts.
Admin users will be provided with separate login credentials for the SAFE Health & Wellness Dashboard.
Note: Users can access the H&W Dashboard by clicking on the Health & Wellness option available at the bottom of the left navigation menu. Clicking this option redirects the user to the Grafana Login screen. Contact SAFE Support to get the user credentials for Grafana (H&W Dashboard).
Salient Features of H&W dashboard
- Real-time visibility into what’s going wrong
- Alerts and Notifications - Email and Slack notifications for the status of RAM, storage, CPU, and many more.
- It provides analytics on the Disk usage, RAM usage, and CPU usage in percentage
- The technology distribution section of this dashboard displays the vertical details that include the vertical name, total assets, number of assessed assets, assets assessed in the last 30 days, and more.
- The container details section includes container status, their health condition, analytics on the memory usage by container, and analytics on the CPU usage by the container.
- The dashboard also includes other details such as Network status, No of SAFE Me users, No of third parties, the status of Network Discovery, and many more.
Configure Health and Wellness
Set up a user ID for the H&W dashboard
- To set up the User ID for the H&W dashboard, please contact the SAFE representative or support team. Once you submit the request, the SAFE support team will create a user on the H&W dashboard and provide you the credentials.
- You can also create a user on the H & W dashboard via the command-line option. Use the following command in the command line ./safe.sh start:telemetry --create-user